Here you will learn how to set the shopping cart default shipping method.
| Step-by-Step action:
- Click on the “System” tab in main menu.
- Select "Configuration".
The settings page is displayed on the screenshot below. Follow the instructions below:
| Detailed description:
- Select "Plumrocket Private Sales" from the "General" tab.
- Option "Enable default shipping method": If enabled, clients will see shipping cost added in cart subtotal.
- Option "Default shipping method key": This option will help you to set the shipping method which will appear "by default" at your customer's cart page.
- Option "Default shipping country code": If a client does not indicate his country in his user profile, the system will automatically use the default country code set in this field. Use standard ISO country codes (two letters).
| Important Information:
|| To select the shipping method use the following keys:
|| Flat Rate - This shipping option has a standard fixed rate per item or per order|
|| Free Shipping|
|| UPS Ground Shipping|
|| UPS 3 Day Shipping|
|| UPS 2nd Day Air Shipping|
|| UPS Next Day Air Shipping|